SAP129 120 Min
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems
- Test your knowledge
- All new users of SAP Business Suite products
- Basic knowledge of Windows
Course based on software release
- SAP Business Suite 7 applications
- The SAP Navigation course is designed to familiarize learners with key terms and how to navigate within the SAP system.
- Logging on and off
- Understanding and recognizing SAP screens, menus, fields, and special features
- Recognizing SAP icons
- Find out how to use ‘Application Help’ and the SAP Library
- Set up ‘Favorites’ for frequently used transactions
- Understanding system messages
- Set up default values
- Navigate SAP standard reports
- Test your knowledge through review questions and system simulations
- This course is mandatory for all new users of SAP Applications to ensure you are ready to complete the exercises quickly and efficiently in subsequent SAP training courses.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print